Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ruger Rimfire competions...

Chills1994

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,thanks for the info Tom!It sounds like its on then.I might have to bug you for a copy of the application if I can't get a hold of Bill.My wife and I will be headed down from Rapid City,hope to see you there.-Mike

Make sure your guns are sighted in very good. He has some small targets to shoot at! I don't know where he got them, they are 2 and 4 inch biathalon type targets. :cheers:

Tom

Does anyone happen to know how the Grand Island,NE match is shaping up?I don't see any entry forms up anywhere for it yet.I tried calling the range were its being held and haven't gotten a response yet.I suppose they're pretty busy with Area 3 though.-Mike

I've attached a link for this match.

2010RUGERREGIONAL.doc

See Multi-gun match announcements for a thread about this match.

Sending in entries Monday.

Edited by Bearcave

That's great info Bearcave!Was one of those links supposed to be an entry form?Its looking like they're both the same announcement flyer?I'm thinking it would be good idea if the organizers had a link for the entry form on the Ruger or Heartland websites,especially if they're charging an extra $10 for day of registration.-Mike

That's great info Bearcave!Was one of those links supposed to be an entry form?Its looking like they're both the same announcement flyer?I'm thinking it would be good idea if the organizers had a link for the entry form on the Ruger or Heartland websites,especially if they're charging an extra $10 for day of registration.-Mike

Sorry, double posted match flier. Below is the match entry form, see www.teamrimfire.com for information on past and up coming matches.

Barry

2010RUGERWESTCENTRALREGIONALEntryForm1.doc