Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VETERANS DAY

G+16

I spend a good deal of my life between the Navy and USMC (navy corpman) going where ever my country sent me and doing what ever was required of me, my son is currently a U.S. Army Major with tours in afg. and Irag, I have always been proud of my son like his father and grandfather he is serving our country.

I still now a few men who will take a vacation day to attend a parade, one man I work with a retired first-sgt. is one of them, I don't know if greg every really left the army sometimes, but he is proud of his service and his country, his two children are also in the army. Veterans day should be a day of reflection of your storied past young days, every veteran should be proud of himself, other verterans and the brave young men and women preforming duty's in the u.s. millitary as I type this, Veteran's day is truly our day :cheers:

Amen. And I know what you mean about the retired guy maybe not really ever leaving the military. I too sometimes wish I had never left after 22 years. Veterans, thank you and enjoy YOUR holiday. :cheers:

I spend a good deal of my life between the Navy and USMC (navy corpman) going where ever my country sent me and doing what ever was required of me, my son is currently a U.S. Army Major with tours in afg. and Irag, I have always been proud of my son like his father and grandfather he is serving our country.

I still now a few men who will take a vacation day to attend a parade, one man I work with a retired first-sgt. is one of them, I don't know if greg every really left the army sometimes, but he is proud of his service and his country, his two children are also in the army. Veterans day should be a day of reflection of your storied past young days, every veteran should be proud of himself, other verterans and the brave young men and women preforming duty's in the u.s. millitary as I type this, Veteran's day is truly our day :cheers:

Nicely Said.

Semper Fi.