Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bayou Bullets

Mark K

I just finished test firing my first real batch of the 180 gr .401 and I'm very pleased.

4.7 grain WST loaded to 1.20"

I have yet to chrono but so far it feels great and the accuracy is really nice.

Really happy.

Thanks Donnie!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have loaded and shot several thousand Berry's over the last year in 9mm,.40 and 45ACP. Donnie was kind enough to send me some 40's as a sample and I tried them today at the range and I have to say I am impressed.

At 25 yards the patterned very good in my Para P16-40 so I am ordering 1000 40's and 1000 9mm tonight.

Bayou Bullets - You have anew customer.

I just finished test firing my first real batch of the 180 gr .401 and I'm very pleased.

4.7 grain WST loaded to 1.20"

I have yet to chrono but so far it feels great and the accuracy is really nice.

Really happy.

Thanks Donnie!

not sure what kind of gun you are running but that seems like it may be a little high. i am shooting 4.2 wst out of a 5" sti with precisions and i got 168 at area 8 last year. my oal is 1.175.

I just ordered 100 of the 200 grain 40's. i have had problems with both BBI and precisions not wanting to come out of the gun as in i couldn't press check them. the BBI's are really big and have had them seperate from the case in the gun and had to run a rod down the barrel. my crimp is .421. I am hoping these are the answer to that problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Just delivered... 1000 180gr 40s where sitting at the door when I arrived at home. Going to start the tumbler up with 500 in the morning. Going to load 10 rounds at 2.8 clays and 10 at 3.0 Clays then chronograph them on Wednesday. If I like the results of the test, then I will finish out the rest of the 500 rounds. I'm looking for a great Minor load for my son and myself. Son is using a G22 and I'm using a G35. Son prefers G22 with Minor load versus his G19..

Does anyone have suggestions about this unique Green Bullet....?

Thanks in advance..