Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Jager1147

New Item - Jager Ultralight Steel Strikers

We'll be adding a new item to the website in about 1 week, the Jager Ultralight Striker.

These will provide a super smooth, lightened trigger with a safe striker design. Our goal was to design a striker that won't break (or double), at 75% of the weight of another aftermarket steel striker that has been on the market for some time. They've been rocking in the field for long enough that we are ready to release them.

These will list on our website for $84.95

Thanks!

These strikers are excellent! Federal, Winchester, or CCI primers...they set them off without a hitch. Even with reduced power striker springs, they perform beyond stock strikers. If you want a way to get around light strikes (since using lighter striker springs is the easiest way to drop a Glock's trigger pull weight) this is THE way to do it without sacrificing reliability.

Still waiting...

potential sell going, going..

Edited by vluc

Charlie Vanek has my new Jager Ultralight Strikers in stock, for the time being they are only available direct from Charlie.

Thanks, jager

I just saw a bunch of ads in the Mar/Apr 2010 front sight for this product, but the web site says it is suspended when I try to bring it up. Any idea when it will be back up so I can check out this lightened striker some more?

Thanks

Rob

My apologies to all who've tried to log on my site, apparently my webmaster has vanished without a trace and took my site with him. Thanks to those who have called to let me know the site is gone. Unfortunately for me it could not have come at a worse time as my ads in Front Sight and IDPA Tactical Journal are just out. Tomorrow I'll start fresh to get a new site built and secured, and please be patient while I get this done. In the meantime, I guess I can process orders by phone and payment by check.

Any webmasters out there?

Thanks, Jager

The website is back up, sorry for the inconvenience. I will not be able to update the site until a new one is built, please bear with me as we put together a new site with a new service.

Thanks, Billy

We have the new strikers in stock, coated and ready to go. these are $84.95 and include the reduced power Wolff 4 lb. striker spring. I'm not able to update the website yet, but these can be purchased by ordering a silver KKM compensator on the site, and I'll include $5.00 in the package to you for the difference in price. Please send an e-mail requesting the striker if using this method. You can also use PayPal as well, e-mail me for the e-mail address for Paypal.

Thanks!

Finally got a page up on my site where the new strikers can be ordered. The 9mm strikers are in stock and ready to ship, and the 10mm / .45 strikers are in production and will be available soon.

Please excuse the quality, it's a temporary measure for now as we are totally rebuilding the site.

Thanks all!

jager

Edited by Jager1147

Just got mine in, had been getting some light primer strikes when I went from Federal Gold Match to Winchester with my G35 with Vanek Classic trigger.

Can't wait to try it out.

+1 on the fast shipping

Edited by HICKMAN

9mm strikers are in stock, and backorders shipped. Sorry for the delay, and thanks all for your support!

I'm waiting on ANOTHER webmaster to update my site to show items not listed such as: Springs, Polymer rods for G19 / G23 size frames, and Gen. 4 guide rods in both steel and Polymer, for G17 / G22 and G19 / G23 size frames. I shoulda been a webmaster....

later, jager

I gotta say that the Jager UL Steel Striker has made a considerable improvement to all my Glock triggers!

Thank you Mr. Lester!

Patrick

I ordered mine from Shooters Connection, I must say I am impressed, thank you for an outstanding product.

As soon as I dig out from my backlog of other work tying up my machines...... 3 weeks?

Sorry guys, doing my best. I'll anounce as soon as theyre done.

jager

The 3 week wait will be worth it instead of buying another brand that may or may not work. Care to ask me how I know. PM me and I'll tell you the brand.

I have strikers in stock, sorry again for the delay. I listed them on the site Tuesday.

Thanks, jager

I have strikers in stock, sorry again for the delay. I listed them on the site Tuesday.

Thanks, jager

Bill,

I tried logging in to purchase a striker for my 35, but none of the passwords I "think" is correct are working. I used the forgot password function, but no email.

Let me know what I need to do to proceed...

jswitt99@att.net

thanks!

Thanks, jager

Bill,

I tried logging in to purchase a striker for my 35, but none of the passwords I "think" is correct are working. I used the forgot password function, but no email.

Let me know what I need to do to proceed...

jswitt99@att.net

thanks!

nm...i didn't wait long enough.

order placed, thanks!

This was probably the best noticable part upgrade I have done, and I have done just about all of them. Added to an existing classic vanek trigger... It was a little gritty at first, pulled everything, cleaned and re-lubed and like a new trigger...

Lost a spring cup in the process, luckily I had extras.

Thanks Bill for a great product and fast shipping!

Edited by jswitt99