Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matthew Mink

Sean Gaines

I got an email yesterday that his 6yr old daughter has the swine flu, If you guys/gals could say a little prayer for her that would be appreciated. Matt is a good guy and a great ambassador to the sport. Hopefully this swine flu is something that just passes by.

Sincerely

Sean

Edited by Sean Gaines

Prayers sent...

What's her name? I like to include a name with the prayers.

Jim

I don't know, we were emailing each other, and then he threw that out. So I told him take care of her and not take any chances. I left it at that. Being a parent myself I can only imagine the thoughts that would be running through my mind, if my child were to get the swine flu.

Prayers sent...

What's her name? I like to include a name with the prayers.

Jim

I don't know, we were emailing each other, and then he threw that out. So I told him take care of her and not take any chances. I left it at that. Being a parent myself I can only imagine the thoughts that would be running through my mind, if my child were to get the swine flu.

Tell him we are all praying for her recovery...

Jim

My boy (also 6) went back to school today for the first time in a week after recovering from swine flu. Between he and my step-daughter having swine flu, and some concerning Dr. reports for my wife, I've prayed more in the last week than I have in the last year!

My prayers have been sent for Miss Mink and all others (especially the young-uns) whom have been stricken with this plague.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Yes Tamiflu works, we have all been on it for about a week. Madeline is already well and back in school, she had a mild case, as did I a few weeks back. Later all...

Glad to hear ya'll are feeling better!

Edited by The Antichrome

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. Yes Tamiflu works, we have all been on it for about a week. Madeline is already well and back in school, she had a mild case, as did I a few weeks back. Later all...

Matt good to hear.

Glad to hear it Matt. :)