Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
AWLAZS

Coaching

I came home from the Us nationals upset by my performance. I put the video of my stages together and emailed Jake.

I received an email from him the same night with an explanation of what he was going to do with my video and when I would expect to see his breakdown of my shooting.

Right on time I received a detailed response. He had watched my video taken notes and referred to the time on my video so I could watch what he was talking about. Reading his notes and watching the video was a big help.

I plan on working with Jake over the winter to help me prepare myself for next year.

Thanks

Randy

If you are looking for a way to get in gear for the upcoming season check out jakedivita.com.

Great idea. I would send him videos but I already know what the response would be at this point. "lose weight, get faster, shoot better".

Great idea. I would send him videos but I already know what the response would be at this point. "lose weight, get faster, shoot better".

Wait, are you talking about your videos or mine? :)

I may have to get some footage together to take adavantage of this.