Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need Revo shooters for Sir Walter in NC

Should I try to get a revolver squad for Sir Walter's Feb match? How 'bout it guys, can we get enough for a squad? Devon, Teddy, Bob, Glenn, Scott, Dan, Albert, Dan and Elaine, Ed (nah, Ed won't shoot a round gun)?????

Hey Sr. will you let me shoot revo plus 14?

I cant shoot revo, the RO will time me out for being too slow on reloads. you could time me with a sundial. the other squads would riot for being held up til after sundown. How many more excuses can i offer?

We are planning to come play this month.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course you can shoot revo plus 14, but according to the NEW limited rules, you must download to 6 in a mag, and all mags must be fumbled prior to inserting in non-beveled mag well, and no topping off to 7. Looking forward to shooting with you my friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Word on the street is that a local IDPA shooter/procedural giver ( read SO) is going to come out and shoot 4 revo classifier stages, if an IDPA shooter is coming it will be nice to have him, lets all be nice and not laugh as he tries to find cover to reload behind!!!

Word on the street is that a local IDPA shooter/procedural giver ( read SO) is going to come out and shoot 4 revo classifier stages, if an IDPA shooter is coming it will be nice to have him, lets all be nice and not laugh as he tries to find cover to reload behind!!!

Who might that be?

And for those of you that don't know John, his objective since about November (maybe earlier) has been to collect procedurals. Most revolver shooters in IDPA plan where they will make their reloads.... John looks for creative ways to get a procedural. It is truly funny to watch.....

John, if you start being nice to the revolver shooting SOs, maybe they'll help you active your goal of IDPA Grand Master Procedural Getter.... that's a new title just for you. :roflol:

Snow in Raleigh today.... I sure hope that the match does not get canceled on Saturday (and that my work schedule does not change requiring me to be in the office).

Observation, getting ready to shoot revolver in USPSA is like a (bad) VISA commercial

> Renew USPSA membership - so Saturday's classifier counts $100+ (ouch! took 3 year option to 'motivate' me to make more matches)

> CR speedbelt $60 (gota look the part even if I can't hit a target)

> New (4 post) holder for 8 moon clips $160 (Special modified model for those that have overcome anorexia)

> Fancy (used) CR race holster $125 (goes with looking the part regardless of ability to hit the A zone).

Now I'm at the point in the VISA commercial where I'm supposed to say something is priceless........ ummmmmmm, still thinking....... ummmm, still thinking. I'm not sure the match will be priceless but, I'm sure it will be fun.

John SR, hope to see you Saturday. Maybe you'll achieve the goal of a whole squad of wheel gunners.

Edited by SR_

John, that offer to loan you my IDPA rulebook still stands. :devil:

I'm pretty sure that John knows ALL the IDPA rules.... he's gotta know the rules so he can plan a creative way to break 'um ..... or should I say so he can break multiple rules on any give stage.

It's all part of his master strategy to collect procedurals.

Edited by SR_

Breaking the rules just sounds so mean and harsh,,, I look at it as alternative ways to shoot the stage, letting my creative side come out, if you will. Grand Master Procedural Getter,,, that I like !!!! Is there a hat pin or tee-shirt that comes with the title?

Thanks for the rule book offer Joe, but no need for it. When I unload and show clear, all I need to do is look over my shoulder and count the fingers that you guys are holding up,,, if no fingers, I shot it the slow boring way, or did it too fast for you to catch it !!

I am just going to dust off. Its been a wet winter!

Just say the word Seth, you can borrow a full set up, revo/ holster/ speedloaders/ ammo, lawn chair to sit in during reload, and Gatorade half way down the field course for you to re-energize !!

We had 7, that's right 7, revos today, congrats to Dan C. from Va. for the well deserved match win, and as always, thanks to Martin and all his staff for giving us yet another GREAT USPSA match to enjoy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How many planning on revo this Sat.? Word is that our very own NC REVOLVER "GM" will be gracing and burning up the match, great opportunity to come out and see one of the best revo shooters in the country.

• 3 weeks later...