Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My Wife

Rather-B-Huntin

My sweet, beautiful wife (34) has received some very concerning test results. I won't go into significant detail, but they have discovered multiple colonic polyps and a 1.something centimeter "lesion" on her liver. She goes for another appointment next week for further follow up. She is having trouble holding meals down, and is rather depressed trying to subdue thoughts of "what if". She has daughter (9) and we have a son (6) whom she is scared to death may face growing up without a mother. I'm doing my best to put on a tough face and be strong for her in the mean time, but on the inside I'm about to melt down. I place my total trust and faith in GOD to see us through this ordeal and heal her. We would appreciate as many prayers as we can get.

GOD bless everyone of you. Please never take a single moment with a loved one for granted.

Tim, My wife and I went through a very similar experience. After a year of unexplainable medical problems, and another 2+years of testing, she was diagnosed with central nervous system Systemic Lupus Eurethmatosis. There were (and are)many times I felt overwelmed. I've been where you are.

If you need anything or if you need someone to talk to, pm me.

i will put you all in my prayers. i know somewhat how you are feeling right now. My wife was diagnosed with breast cancer in Feb of this year and just finished her last round of chemo this week. the main advise i can give you is just talk about it with someone, i held in my emotions for so long during this year i almost lost it many times. it really helped me to just talk. i tried to be the strong one but there is only so much that we can take.

neil