Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My oldest Grandaughter hospitalized

Paul Burtchell

My wife picked up our oldest grandaughter, (she's 8), early from school yesterday because of a severe headache. She started feeling very nauseated so, my daughter spent the night at our house with her. At about 4:00am this morning she was vomiting severly and was extremely sensitive to lights in the room.

We took her to the Emergency Room and they performed a spinal tap. Results so far have shown elevated white cell count. The Dr.'s believe it is viral meningitis but, they are treating for bacterial meningitis as well. She was just transferred to a private room.

All your prayers are greatly needed and appreciated.

Paul

Edited by baerburtchell

Thank ya'll so much for the thoughts and prayers. Tiani is doing better. Headache is gone and she has stopped throwing up. The Dr.'s have given her one round of antibiotics (rocephin). We should have test results back tomorrow. She is sleeping well right now.

Edited by baerburtchell

Thank ya'll so much for the thoughts and prayers. Tiani is doing better. Headache is gone and she has stopped throwing up. The Dr.'s have given her one round of antibiotics (rocephin). We should have test results back tomorrow. She is sleeping well right now.

Good thoughts your way. Glad she's doing better.