Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lost my cousin

WDB

This guy was like the brother I never had. He was 8 years older than me and treated me like I was the little brother he never had. He was there for me during the tough times of life and would be the first to tell me to get my head out of my ass when I needed it. We we’re pretty tight. I remember riding around with him in my Uncle’s ’65 442 going way faster than we should have been and him telling me “don’t you dare tell Dad” lol. Had a Ford panel van we would ride around in listening to Aerosmith, Nazareth, and Zepplin till I thought I would go deaf. He was the first one to take me hunting and I always enjoyed taking my son out to his place to shoot whenever I went home on leave. My Son was pretty young at the time but he always had a gun and ammo on hand that he was able to shoot. He’s been through a lot and the last several years he has suffered with his health. He had diabetes since about 12-13 and it was taking its toll. We all knew that this day was approaching even though he was only 50, but it doesn’t make it any easier. Unfortunately, I was about the only one in the family he could connect with over the last five years or so which makes it even harder.

I will miss you Bro

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my bro a couple of years ago also at the time i was in afghanistan when it happend i think i would go mad but i pulled tru. Its a part of life, all thos memories keep them close.

I hope you can understand my poor eng

Condolences from Sweden

//Mike

I am sorry for your loss. Just like you shared with us, remember the good times and the good inspiration that he was for you, then let him live on through you and your son. My family and I pray that The Lord will give you the strength, courage, comfort and peace to get through these tough times.

Hurley