Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WOW 4 new REVOLVER GMS

hopalong

Well we all knew you were one of the several SANDBAGGING A classers !!!! ;) (now I feel better about you kicking my ARSE at Indiana Section) :cheers:

Job well done, your efforts are paying off.

I, myself might get good enough to make Master !

Hop

Edited by hopalong

Well we all knew you were one of the several SANDBAGGING A classers !!!! ;) (now I feel better about you kicking my ARSE at Indiana Section) :cheers:

Job well done, your efforts are paying off.

I, myself might get good enough to make Master !

Hop

Different skills, different results. I have a 90%, an 85%, and no other classifiers in any division above A class that aren't generated by major matches. Heck, I only have one revolver classifier in A class that wasn't a match, everything else is B and C. To quote Sundance, "I'm better when I move."

H.

Congrats Devon and all!

congrats Devon you desevre every bit of GM

all the work you have put into shooting good job

I am glad you pasted that target early!!!!

Now I think it is time to ask Kat to marry you

while your still at the top of your game....

PS

I would ask her but my wife won't let me..

I asked....

Congrats to David, Matt and John on making "GM" and especially to Devon, one great shooter and a nice guy, always willing to help out us lowly "B" class revo shooters . Looks like the MR Walsh fan club just got some serious competition here in NC !!

Thank you for the kind words and all the information gathered from this forum! Gary, I'm still kicking myself in the arse for that one, but I will abide by your wishes and ask Cat soon (just looking for the most romantic time to spring it on her :blush: ) Thanks again everyone, see you soon!

Thank you for the kind words and all the information gathered from this forum! Gary, I'm still kicking myself in the arse for that one, but I will abide by your wishes and ask Cat soon (just looking for the most romantic time to spring it on her :blush: ) Thanks again everyone, see you soon!

You should have done it nationals. You could have went up on stage when you got your plaque and asked then in fron of everyone. That would have been cool.

Devon, stop right there. These people who are pushing you to get married are not your friends. I've been married for 21 years, so I believe I'm fully qualified to speak on this subject. Just promise me you'll watch this before you do anything:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1GjyrQiSRs

;)

I've got 32, so if it is right, it is right. Go for it. (But keep a spare set of nuts in your car in case she puts yours in the sock drawer. :roflol:)

Best of Luck.

PAT