Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

L C "FullRace" Starost Home Safe

Micah

There were a few threads started the other day about Larry, but we wanted to keep things quiet until Larry got home safe from the hospital.

Fellow forum member, Ohioan, CRO, and all around good guy Larry had an accident and got hurt over the weekend and was taken to the hospital. After talking to his wingman this afternoon, I am happy to say that Larry was taken home around 1pm this afternoon :)

I would ask two things:

1) If you know the gent, have had him CRO a stage that you shot at a major match, or appreciate the information that he shares on the forums, please send him a pm and let him know that you're glad he's on the mend.

2) Please do not discuss the nature of his accident on the open forums.

Thanks, and welcome home Larry :)

There were a few threads started the other day about Larry, but we wanted to keep things quiet until Larry got home safe from the hospital.

Fellow forum member, Ohioan, CRO, and all around good guy Larry had an accident and got hurt over the weekend and was taken to the hospital. After talking to his wingman this afternoon, I am happy to say that Larry was taken home around 1pm this afternoon :)

I would ask two things:

1) If you know the gent, have had him CRO a stage that you shot at a major match, or appreciate the information that he shares on the forums, please send him a pm and let him know that you're glad he's on the mend.

2) Please do not discuss the nature of his accident on the open forums.

Thanks, and welcome home Larry :)

Thanks for the good words.

I got paroled from the hospital yesterday. The food has not improved at all!

I will share my take on the accident at a later date. If my experience can help my fellow shooters, then we need to share the information!

Later,

Larry