Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

new to airsoft

mongorodz

Ron

Good question, from what you wrote "LOAD THE MAG AND SHOOT BUT THE GAS SEEMS TO RUN OUT BEFORE THE MAG IS EMPTY IS THIS NORMAL? IF NOT WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?" I will just offer a possibility. It is starting to get cold where I am. Most airsoft magazines I have will shoot more than a mag of bb's on a filling at a comfortable room tempature. But when they don't, it has been A) I did not fill it all the way (the silent filling ones) or B) the magazine is to cold and the gas can't expand hence the loss of power and shots per mag. I use several mags during practice and inbetween mags I put the mags in my pocket. I kind off warms them before I fill and shoot again. The 4th uses a blow dryer, But I don't recommend it for you, but I laugh when I think about it. Just like any new equipement there is a learning curve on getting everything to work with you. lets us know what your fix reveals.

If I may ask a question too.....does anyone use the special speed loaders that come with the guns? For the life of me I can't figure out where the SPEED is? Am I making this more difficult than it has to be?

For now I just load one BB at a time.

If I may ask a question too.....does anyone use the special speed loaders that come with the guns? For the life of me I can't figure out where the SPEED is? Am I making this more difficult than it has to be?

For now I just load one BB at a time.

I bought one of the cheapo speedloaders from Evike.com (I think they are 7 bucks each) and they really made a big difference for me. I used to load the BBs one at a time. After I had the speedloader it takes me a couple seconds to load my Glock mags up.

Ok Folks,

When I fill my mags they are upside down, I STAB THE GAS IN AND HOLD IT THERE FOR ABOUT 10 -15 SEC, LOAD THE MAG AND SHOOT BUT THE GAS SEEMS TO RUN OUT BEFORE THE MAG IS EMPTY IS THIS NORMAL? IF NOT WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

THANKS,

RON

It depends on the mags...but I personally think 10-15 seconds is very long for putting in gas. Usually 4-5 seconds is more than enough. Though when it gets cold, you just have to make sure you have multiple mags so that they cool down.