Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Grips - haven't seen a picture...

post-6915-1254523195_thumb.jpg

this now has the Henning hammer,sear, firing pin, front sight, and soon to be grip screws, hammer pin, sear pin, and pin-pin. I am also using some Henning IPSC BOX legal mag pads and a wolff 14lb hammer spring cut by 2 coils. All I need now is my new Henning shirt and matching pajamas....LOL JK!

Edited by Mo Hepworth

hi, hope somebody can enlighten me, im from the philippines and i think my stock II is small frame. Are the contour grips thicker than the stock wooden grips? Im looking for something thicker. TIA.

No, they're thinner (not by much). If you want thicker try the factory rubber grips, I hope they make them for a small frame.

• 3 weeks later...

Just got mine the other day. Even with my huge hands, these feel awesome. These are how the factory should have profiled them from the begining! Awesome work Henning - the price is steep, but it is well worth it.

Black on HC - and a few profile shots

post-12461-1256873895_thumb.jpg

post-12461-1256873901_thumb.jpg

post-12461-1256873904_thumb.jpg

post-12461-1256873908_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
How about black :)

tangfo.jpg

I am gonna try the black smooth 161's. I like the blacked out look. I have a blued slide release and mag release. Did you paint your big thumb safety?

If I don't like that, I will go back to my original plan of painting it ivory white and use a stencil to get the punisher emblem on the grips. :ph34r:

How thick are Henning grip plates comparable to factory ones. I've bought factory grips, but they are to thin and I am dropping mags out. Are Henning's any thicker? I really like blue ones and now are 20% off. Can someone help me with the answer, fast?

How thick are Henning grip plates comparable to factory ones. I've bought factory grips, but they are to thin and I am dropping mags out. Are Henning's any thicker? I really like blue ones and now are 20% off. Can someone help me with the answer, fast?

They are thinner than the factory rubber grips for the Match... exactly what I was looking for since I've got the opposite problem: it's hard for me to hit the mag release with the factory grips.

They are thinner than the factory rubber grips for the Match... exactly what I was looking for since I've got the opposite problem: it's hard for me to hit the mag release with the factory grips.

Sorry wrong question :wacko: . I would like to hear comparison with alu factory grip plates. Wooden are a little thick for me but alu too thin, so I am searching for something in the middle. I am asking for Stock II.

Thank you for fast response.

Edited by Maks_H

Sorry wrong question :wacko: . I would like to hear comparison with alu factory grip plates. Wooden are a little thick for me but alu too thin, so I am searching for something in the middle. I am asking for Stock II.

Thank you for fast response.

I think the Henning grips are thicker than aluminum OEM, but thinner than wood OEM. I have a set of Henning Grips on my Standard gun (Limited Custom)

Edited by Mo Hepworth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...