Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
CPL

Stick shifts

I have a new production run of them ready to go. The auto ones are $300.00, the revo ones are $325.00 + $15.00 shipping each, or per package if you order more than one. The phone # is 913-422-8966. Email is wmoore5@kc.rr.com.

Edited by Toolguy

I have a new production run of them ready to go. The auto ones are $300.00, the revo ones are $325.00 + $15.00 shipping each, or per

package if you order more than one.

I'd be keen on 2 of the auto ones, could you PM me when the're ready please?

Paul

They are ready now. Send a check for $615.00 or do a credit card by phone and I'll ship them out. Be sure to include shipping address.

Best Regards - Warren

Thanks Warren, I have a friend in Overland Park as it happens, can I get him to give you a call, what's you number?

Regards

Paul

Warren, I've got a question about the stick shift. Does it include the shroud? Can I get one undrilled in order to match the existing holes in my frame? Thanks, Greg

The answer to that question would be no. You will have to buy a shroud to mount the Stick Shift on. Most of us take the weaver rail out of the shroud and take .090" off the bottom of the Stick Shift. This lowers the scope therefore the sight over bore isn't as much.

Hi Warren,

Still need some way of contacting you.

Regards

Paul

Hi Paul-

I haven't checked here for a while. You can call me at 913-422-8966.

The answer to that question would be no. You will have to buy a shroud to mount the Stick Shift on. Most of us take the weaver rail out of the shroud and take .090" off the bottom of the Stick Shift. This lowers the scope therefore the sight over bore isn't as much.

Thanks for the help AP!

Getting ready to order soon, what's the general consensus nowdays of the best shroud to put it on for an auto?

Your two best options are the Gilmore shroud or the Caspian shroud. I prefer the Gilmore. They are both roughly $300. Pick yourself up one of Toolguy's prone

pads also, and you will be all set.

Edited by speculatorking

Yes I do. Sorry to take so long to reply. I was on vacation for a while. How many would you like?

Hey Warren, do you have any stick shifts ready. Thanks, Tim.

Edited by toothguy

I'm making a new run of them now. I'm not sure when they will be ready, sometime before the Cup.