Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
uscbigdawg

Pics of Packing For The ASC

Snapped some pics while packing up a box yesterday. Rest of the crap is getting packed tomorrow after class.

DSC00934.jpg

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

Rich

Hey bigdawg that is one pretty picture, I hope you and Bobby have a good time! P.S You will like J. King!

I hope you bring more than just clothes. I don't have mine loaded yet, but I'm working on it. Still got to zero the BORS.

This should help me in getting the ammo loaded though, a pair of RCBS ChargeMasters piggy back.

post-13561-1253730955_thumb.jpg

I hope you bring more than just clothes. I don't have mine loaded yet, but I'm working on it. Still got to zero the BORS.

This should help me in getting the ammo loaded though, a pair of RCBS ChargeMasters piggy back.

post-13561-1253730955_thumb.jpg

bobby-is that a dremel hiding on that bench? keep rich away from that thing!

Yeah we run a few Dremels around here. Got one on every bench it seems. I just got finished pointing up the last of the bullets. I have 50 cases prepped, 150 more to go, then I'll seat primers and start throwing charges. I hope to finished before I turn into a pumpkin at midnight.