Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Shawn Knight

Proposing to my Girl!

Well she does want a Limited gun!!!

and your primers!

She already gets those!! Maybe one day I will teach her how to reload. I would do it now but she has delusions of grandeur about being a GM!!!( maybe I need to step up my game even more now??)

Congrats Shawn. Maybe you'll be as lucky as I have been. Not only does my wife support my shooting, but she also participates. I have the greatest shooting partner in the world, she just happened to agree to marry me.

:cheers:

i certainly hope so. She gets pissed off when other in her class do better than her. Makes her want to work even harder at it! makes me very happy to see!!

Congrats!

Just make sure all that ammo you reload for her over the next umpteen years never go minor at a match or they'll be hell to pay. Just forget you ever thought about her reloading...

Another good man gone! :roflol:

If you are as fortunate as I have been, in 32 years she will still be supporting you.

Congratulations!

Shawn,

I too have to add my congradulations! Both for a sweet lady and for finding a shooter that enjoys your hobby. We are truly blessed in finding a best friend who enjoys paricipating with us. :cheers:

Thanks Everyone!

Dan, I am not sure but I think she still wants to hit like 3 Area matches and any Sectionals in our area so there is a lot to choose from!!