Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here are some targets to download for airsoft

Flyin40

Unfortunately, these are ISPC-style, and "odd" poppers.

Here's some targets better suited for USPSA shooters:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=73666

Yeah, there is already of alot of Uspsa target on the Enos. I'll try to add the target and popper on this thread when I get a chance.

I'll be posting a stage up in the next week for the postal match and it will be with the Ipsc targets not the Uspsa targets. I would suggest just printing off the Classic target with no hard cover and then just taking a marker and a straight edge and make your own hardcover. This will save alot of printer ink and money.

I already have the stage done but when I tried to post some targets got moved around. Never messed with designing stages and have to figure it out first.

Also for anyone wanting to shoot the postal matches you can print off the poppers and targets. With limited area the stages will be at 15ft max and probably around 10-12 ft wide. Anyone wanting to get poppers make sure you check out Bam airsoft. You can get a pack of 4 or 5 for around $25. I like the single ones that fall like a regular popper, makes it fun.

Also on targets and anything else you have some room. If it says 4ft target height to center of targets you have room to go either way +/_ 5 inches. Some guys might not have the props to get everything exact. Do your best. Walls can be made out of anything that obstructs your view. Personally I'll just use target sticks with a full size Uspsa target to block my view. The first stage has 2 walls in it.

There are going to be quite a few people without stop plates, probably about everyone. Someone posted a Ced7000 will work if you keep it on your wrist. You can also have someone use a stop watch. I'll think about this some more.

Basically if you have a garage or basement you can set up the stage. Use whatever you can. When I first started for any low targets or poppers I just leaned a Full size uspsa target against something and taped a printed popper to the cardboard. I bought some pvc furniture fittings(bam airsoft now also carries them) and some 10ft pvc pipe and made my own target stands. It was pretty cheap.

Flyin