Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

walmart people

-JQ-

That's just wrong! And this coming from a guy who once played a game of "hide & seek" in a Wal-Mart at 3AM on a Tuesday night while on acid. We went there for 3 specific things, started playing hide & seek, forgot what we were there for, and left almost an hour later with a half gallon of orange juice, a potted plant, and a set of hubcaps.

<_< I looked just to find the Ohio tag ....on page #4 :mellow: some of you guys looked past page 4? :wacko:

I found the page numbers change as more of your neighbors are added...of course the beauty of this is you can just pic a random page number and enjoy... :surprise:

I LOVE Walmart, as i am prone to say, 'if you are having the worst possible day of your life, a 20 minute spin around walmart, an your life really isnt all that bad' hehehe

Bored one time i set off an entire aisle 4 rows high of tickle me elmo's an watched em jiggle onto the floor....

another time i played a sportscaster doing play by play of 2 brothers going at each other w/ everything in the shopping cart, the 'mother' in this case was on the phone and only turned around to see what was happening after a very large can of hair spray sailed by her head, to which she yelled at her kids, notfortheir behavior, but because she was on the phone....the lady behind me was laughing hyterically at my play by play, the little brother damned near clocked his bigger brother with that hairspray can, it just got away from him and sailed past mom....

• 2 weeks later...