Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WHO is GOING ?

OK, just got the word from Michael that the Applications are going to be modified to include both Heavy Metal Tactical and Limited DIVISIONS. If you have already signed up headquarters is sending a notice of the error on the app if you want to shoot these divisions, let them know.

OK, just got the word from Michael that the Applications are going to be modified to include both Heavy Metal Tactical and Limited DIVISIONS. If you have already signed up headquarters is sending a notice of the error on the app if you want to shoot these divisions, let them know.

I too just talked to Mr. Voigt and it looks like the missing division/s were an oversight and as chendersby said will be addressed.

SO......Now, who if anyone is going to shoot HM in either Iron or Optic???

I do not want to shoot in a division of 2 or 3 competitors so are you going, or what???

Or...must I finish sighting in my New IOR Pitbull and play with the Tac Op guys?

Thanks to all

Patrick

Chris is a bit too modest. He went to bat for those of you who are HM shooters. You asked for these divisions. When you see Chris tell him you appreciate the support.

Wish I could but I am out of vacation.....

Cough...cough...cough....isn't that eye problem gonna be gettin worse towards the end of Oct.

If I could get out of work I would, :rolleyes: but I used my sick time up to go to New Mexico..........Now I have to go to work whether I am sick or not.