Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR-15 COMPENSATORS Part Two!

P.E. Kelley

Yea, and that is coming from a man that wears a skirt! OK, it's a Kilt, but you wear it well :)

Patrick

This reminds me, know why they wear Kilts? A Sheep can hear a zipper a mile away....

Edited by kend

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been the point of discussion in an effort to delineate Tactical vs. Open.

Any discussion about the fate of limited and heavy metal in those conversations? Heavy metal might not be so much fun for us little guys sans comp.

C

You are correct sir, no Surefire.

Patrick

Patrick,

Why no Surefire? I know its expensive..... but I think a lot of guys may be interested in it.

T

P.S. Thanks for the article.

I do not have a good reason. I just failed to contact them.

Patrick

Very nice article!

However, I am one of those who do not like too much noise and flash. What compensator could be "the best compromise" when good recoil reduction is needed, but without huge noise and flash? PWS DNTC, PRI/MSTN QC or something else? Advice welcome.

Ossi

However, I am one of those who do not like too much noise and flash. What compensator could be "the best compromise" when good recoil reduction is needed, but without huge noise and flash? PWS DNTC, PRI/MSTN QC or something else? Advice welcome.

Suppressor. ;)

Very nice article!

Ossi

As Pat mentioned earlier, there probably isn't one "best" comp. A lot of it does have to do with body size/shape, and shooting style. Personally, I'm an average height fat kid, but I love the PWS comp w/ the flash hider. I have run three other comps and this one is the heat. Flat and no blowback. Two inch doubles at 50 yards. It is also fun to shoot at night....no flash :ph34r:

Adios,

TG

Very nice article!

Ossi

As Pat mentioned earlier, there probably isn't one "best" comp. A lot of it does have to do with body size/shape, and shooting style. Personally, I'm an average height fat kid, but I love the PWS comp w/ the flash hider. I have run three other comps and this one is the heat. Flat and no blowback. Two inch doubles at 50 yards. It is also fun to shoot at night....no flash :ph34r:

Adios,

TG

hey travis-was that the comp that you shoved thru 1/2" of plywood at the MG nats?

Very nice article!

Ossi

Adios,

TG

hey travis-was that the comp that you shoved thru 1/2" of plywood at the MG nats?

HAHA!!! :roflol: It was a Primary Weapons Systems FSC It also works really well as a sternum thumper!! Hit a guy in the chest with that, and I guarantee he's getting on the floor!! :goof:

Adios,

TG

• 2 weeks later...

Do you mean the "Male Enhancement Pills" and "Is it a hoax" compared to the title of "What are you compensating for?"

No - I hadn't noticed until you asked.

Guy

OK kids, in hopes that most of you have read the article, I have a question for you.

Did you notice any reference the title had to the opening photo?

Just curious.

Patrick

Do you mean the "Male Enhancement Pills" and "Is it a hoax" compared to the title of "What are you compensating for?"

No - I hadn't noticed until you asked.

Guy

OK kids, in hopes that most of you have read the article, I have a question for you.

Did you notice any reference the title had to the opening photo?

Just curious.

Patrick

I expected more from you Mr. Neil!

Anyone else not notice?

The add is in the back of several Gun's and Ammo mags. Does that say something?

Patrick