Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

AR-15 COMPENSATORS Part Two!

P.E. Kelley

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool man, I appreciated you doing this and I look forward to read the article. another questions though, in the last article you use one less variable "same ammo", do you think your results would vary much if we were to play with different loads, volume of gas from low burning powder etc or do you believe the final results would be the same despite of the load?

OK, let me express my ignorance.....and some tell me what the hell those pictures are of ????

AR 15 Compensators. Help control recoil and muzzle rise...

Oh Come on Merlin....give me a little more credit than that......

You know Pat just lookin at you I don't think most people would guess you are so damn smart, but I have to give it to you...that is an incredible idea. Once again :cheers:

Yea, and that is coming from a man that wears a skirt! OK, it's a Kilt, but you wear it well :)

I am impressed that many of you get what is going on without explanation.

One of reasons I like to write for Front Sight ('cause it sure ain't for the money) is that the readership are sharp!

Thank you smokshwn.

Patrick

OK, let me express my ignorance.....and some tell me what the hell those pictures are of ????

AR 15 Compensators. Help control recoil and muzzle rise...

Oh Come on Merlin....give me a little more credit than that......

I just looked at post 5 and thought. Sweet Baby Jesus... controlled my laughter and posted. I should have know you were referring to the first photos...

But then again... I thought the first photo just had a crayon line hand drawn into the photo showing where the guy standing in front of the gun when it was fired thought the muzzle jumped to... :closedeyes:

We need some spoilers ... we promise we won't tell anybody!

I like the idea of spoilers.....curb feelers too....maybe one curb feeler off of both sides of the comp....somewhere near the threads....might provide some stabilization....and the spoiler over the top to vent the gas from any top ports.

Great post, what can I say "spoilers" in that context was the first thing that jumped in my head.

I gave a Rolling Thunder a go this year in part because of the last article Patrick wrote.

Jay