Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Decot Sport Glasses

texasdog

I have used Decot glasses for at least 25 years and couldn't be happier! The lenses are crystal-clear and the frames are very tough. Their customer service people are very knowledgeable, super friendly, and will bend over backwards to help you. And last but not least, they ship lightning fast! I would, obviously, highly recommend Decot to any shooter!

Yes, an excellent product and customer service! Talk to the guy that does the shooting glasses as they adjust your script so you can see the front sight and the targets. I'm near sighted which was important to me.

Highly recommended!

I have been wearing them for several years. Fortunately a friend gave me a pair of non-prescription galsses that he picked up at a prize table so the frames were free to me. Ordered up prescription lenses and was good to go. No, you won't look like you're going a hundred miles an hour jusr standing there but they do what they are supposed to do very well.

Adios,

Pat

I have been wearing them for several years. Fortunately a friend gave me a pair of non-prescription galsses that he picked up at a prize table so the frames were free to me. Ordered up prescription lenses and was good to go. No, you won't look like you're going a hundred miles an hour jusr standing there but they do what they are supposed to do very well.

Adios,

Pat

How do they compare to Rudy with Racing red (to see the red fiber better)?

Adios,

Pat

I cant really comment on the decot sunglasses, but everyone I show the racing reds to love them, and they do bring out the red. You can get a superb product at a fraction of the cost. Also with multiple lenses to choose from in one package. whatever club you are shooting at, I am sure thier is someone thier who has a pair, ask to try them on, I think you will like them.

Adios,

Pat

I cant really comment on the decot sunglasses, but everyone I show the racing reds to love them, and they do bring out the red. You can get a superb product at a fraction of the cost. Also with multiple lenses to choose from in one package. whatever club you are shooting at, I am sure thier is someone thier who has a pair, ask to try them on, I think you will like them.

My Rudy'a with racing red and photchromic red get here today! Just in time for Texas State and pre practice! cant wait! A rep from Decot said they would be at IDPA Nationals, so I'll compare em there. Thanks!

Adios,

Pat

My Rudy'a with racing red and photchromic red get here today! Just in time for Texas State and pre practice! cant wait! A rep from Decot said they would be at IDPA Nationals, so I'll compare em there. Thanks!

Got my Rudys, cant wait to try them. Was using them to reload and work on the lawn., nice clarity!

I have 2 pair from prize tables, and I really like them. They aren't stylish, but the lenses are very excellent. They are great for rifle, because you can adjust the height of the lenses also on the ones I have.

I had some Rudy's that I liked also until my 1 year old grabbed them off my face and they broke in half :(

I have been using a pair of Decots for a couple years now. I use the target orange LM with my open gun and with irons. I have 2 lenses, one for iron and one for open. I have a fairly complicated prescription that rules out wrap around frames. These have been great and the adjustable bridge has come in hand for low ports and prone shooting. 2 Thumbs up.

Later,

Chuck

I'm another Decot user. One thing I've not seen mentioned is they don't fog as quickly as the tighter wrap around styles.

I had that same problem with cheap wrap around glasses, the rudy's have never fogged on me, there is enough gap with the Rydons to allow air flow. Thats one of my pet peeves. I can't stand for glasses to fog up. living here in Houston were you can cut the air with a knife, thats real important for me. if you cant see you can't shoot

sean