Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Red dot for Tact Optic only

bigbrowndog

Actually, I think the vast majority of AR15 owners, especially post-November '08, have fired their rifle less than 100 rounds, and at ranges not to exceed 50 yards. :)

But, I do like the idea of letting anyone w/ a RDS to compete in Limited. I've got a really nice Aimpoint, which stays in the safe most of the time. Give me iron sights.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems that people are taking this brainstorming session Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. However I do think we have come up with some very good ideas, and at the very least have vented to the very best of our ability.

I'd like to thank all the participants but I think 9 pages of silliness is enough and since I was the topic starter I'd like to say, Mr. Moderator its time to put his to bed, so could you please close this.

Trapr

Edited by bigbrowndog

it seems that people are taking this brainstorming session Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to seriously. However I do think we have come up with some very good ideas, and at the very least have vented to the very best of our ability.

I'd like to thank all the participants but I think 9 pages of silliness is enough and since I was the topic starter I'd like to say, Mr. Moderator its time to put his to bed, so could you please close this.

Trapr

This thread has reached the end of its intended road and is closed as requested.