Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cliff Walsh in this month's Combat Handguns

waynes_world_45

Masaad Ayoob's article....the article is about proper carry guns and he talks about going to the Florida State IDPA match with the same gun he carries. He then credits Cliff for whooping him soundly.

Good job Cliff

edited...sorry it was the Florida State Match at the WAC

Edited by waynes_world_45

But did Cliff do it wearing just a thong and a vest? And maybe some flipflops :surprise: .

Don't think I'd want to see the Concealment gear and gun on that!

Now we find that El Conquistador is going to assimilate IDPA! Is there nothing left?

Masaad Ayoob's article....the article is about proper carry guns and he talks about going to the National IDPA match with the same gun he carries. He then credits Cliff for whooping him soundly.

Good job Cliff

I have no doubt that Cliff can whoop Masaad but at what match did this happen? I thought that the Carolina Cup was Cliff's first major IDPA match.

The pink thong is about as tactical as you can get; you cannot shoot when you are blind....

I believe the black Ninja towel is what makes the outfit "tactical". :roflol:

Edited by Gregg K

Cliff - if I bring the magazine with me to the steel match this saturday, will you autograph it for me?

J/k dude but I think it's awesome to get the props from Masaad in a National Mag...when I read it I went and showed my wife and said....I shoot with this guy fairly frequently

too cool :cheers:

The pink thong is about as tactical as you can get; you cannot shoot when you are blind....

I believe the black Ninja towel is what makes the outfit "tactical". :roflol:

It was the only thing that got me to the end of the video on YouTube.