• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are a few of me:

Boz, I hope I stand out enough to be easy to spot at Circus Circus. lol

Joe W.

Who's the girl with the clip board? :devil:

--Lanzo

I honestly can't remember her name. This was the first and only time she visited the range. But if I remember correctly she works at Lake City though.

Joe W.

OK, this thread inspired me to setup a youtube account. I've got two videos up so far.

http://www.youtube.com/user/L3001USPSA

Damn, you weren't effin' around with the Gnome steel! :surprise:

Yeah, and listen closely on Haybag. When I engaged the first mini popper on the left, I missed it first, then barely zinged it with the second round. "If only" I didn't have to come back to it my time would've been a second faster.

My Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTShooting

My camera really stinks. I hope to have a new HD camera soon. Any suggestions?

Well your splits and transitions are really slow. Your movements really need work, are you picking up your feet or just dragging them on the ground? I couldn't tell.

Not sure what your doing with the sissy open gun in your hand. Did Rhinna let you borrow hers?? All in all with some work you might be able to make to C class someday :roflol:

Oh......reread your post...you meant suggestions for a camera........LOL. Nice vids Matt, sharp as ever. It was good to see you at WPA.

Sorry no suggestions on a camera......so this was a worthless post except for the ribbing :roflol::cheers:

Flyin

Those that don't know Matt should know he is one heck of a shooter. He doesn't post much or really shoot much because of work but you should suscrible to his videos and really take a look at them.

Hope you don't mind Matt but there are probably some new guys on the forums who really don't know of you abilities

2006 Area_8_Championship - Final results for Limited

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Emanuel Bragg L2476 GM Limited Major No No 1031.8047 100.00%

2 Todd Jarrett L2458 GM Limited Major No No 991.3528 96.08%

3 Matthew Trout TY40855 GM Limited Major No No 986.5636 95.62%

4 Travis Tomasie L1973 GM Limited Major No No 975.5054 94.54%

My Youtube page

http://www.youtube.com/user/MDTShooting

My camera really stinks. I hope to have a new HD camera soon. Any suggestions?

Well your splits and transitions are really slow. Your movements really need work, are you picking up your feet or just dragging them on the ground? I couldn't tell.

Not sure what your doing with the sissy open gun in your hand. Did Rhinna let you borrow hers?? All in all with some work you might be able to make to C class someday :roflol:

Oh......reread your post...you meant suggestions for a camera........LOL. Nice vids Matt, sharp as ever. It was good to see you at WPA.

Sorry no suggestions on a camera......so this was a worthless post except for the ribbing :roflol::cheers:

Flyin

Thanks buddy :cheers: I'm surprised Rhianna didn't tell you......when the gun is working good it's hers. If something breaks, it's mine. The thumb safety broke on her at EH's match, so it's mine :-) I just didn't tell her I fixed it.

It was good to see you too. I should see you in a few weeks, if all goes right.

Edited by MTrout40