Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rod Current and Thank you to BE'ers

ccur

To all our friends...

I just got home from the hospital...So far Rod has had 5 units of blood, but I understand that is not abnormal for this surgery. Today is the first time he has eaten his meal (turkey sandwich , cup of soup, cup of fruit)..I think he is doing so much better today than he has been. Seems to have more energy and is sleeping better. The Docs say maybe Sunday to go home. Crossing everything for that :)

Will let you know how things are...

On another note:

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH TO EVERY ONE FOR ALL THE LOVE, PRAYERS, THOUGHTS, KIND NOTES AND ESPECIALLY THE AWESOME FLOWERS!! We could not get through this difficult time half as well without such wonderful people as all of you

Thank you again so very much

Chery; :)

Cheryl,

Just saw the post about Rod.

Sorry to hear he's down.

Glad they found the problem.

Sorry he's having to endure the surgery (and the hospital stay).

Glad they have it fixed!

Just imagine how great he's going to feel with all the extra blood and oxygen flowing!!

Give him a pinch on the bottom from the Fordyce's......

michael and cheryl

Rod and Cheryl,

You know that my prayers are here for you both. You have both been there for me and have been an inspiration to me. Thanks for all that you have done and do for us all. :) I am so happy that things have gone so well for you both and my prayers still go out to you both. This has truly come as happy and inspiring news.

Edited by Rocket35

Life is good! We came home from the hospital last night and I thanked God that I had the priveledge of cooking dinner for my husband! Its going to take a while, but thankfully, we have all the time in the world. He could still go into A-Fib, but I think we are over the worst! Thank you all so very much for the thoughts, prayers, kind words, AND MOST OF ALL..LOVE you showed us! We are so lucky to have you guys ♥

Again, Thank you so much to Rich and all the BE'ers foir the flowers and the love!!!!

Cheryl and Rod :)

Life is good! We came home from the hospital last night and I thanked God that I had the priveledge of cooking dinner for my husband! Its going to take a while, but thankfully, we have all the time in the world. He could still go into A-Fib, but I think we are over the worst! Thank you all so very much for the thoughts, prayers, kind words, AND MOST OF ALL..LOVE you showed us! We are so lucky to have you guys ♥

Again, Thank you so much to Rich and all the BE'ers foir the flowers and the love!!!!

Cheryl and Rod :)

Best news I've heard in days! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Today Rod and I went to Cardiac Rehab to set up a cardiac rehab excercise program. He is anxious to get back to life :)

On a side note, he still has 2 small blockages in the right side of his heart... They can only do so much ~ Sooo...keep praying ♥

We so appreciate all of you for the thoughts and prayers....we will see you soon!!

Cheryl :)