Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Gun Would you get if $$ were no object

BigH

If money were not a consideration I would have Benny or Brazo's build matching feel and length Open & Limited guns probably 6". Open in 38SC or TJ, Limited in 40 of course, get some mags tuned, buy matching 1050's with bullet feeders, order 10,000 pcs Starline brass each caliber and order 100,000 Montana Gold bullets. Once I had the guns I could order some powder. I can dream with the best now I am waaiting for someone to give me the money.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mellow:

Not being a wise a$$. But if (like you) I had the CZ and/or the XD. I SERIOUSLY would take that 2-3K and buy me A PILE of ammo and the best instructor I can find. If I had to do this all over again, he!!s bells, no question. That investment will pay you back huge. And you can build on it forever. A new pistola is very cool...for a few weeks. You wont be shooting it any better than your CZ/XD, but it will be cool.

Everybody seems to be ignoring this excellent post, but it is the best advice in this thread so far.

The question from the OP states which GUN would I GET, not what to do with my money.

Tac-60, Barrett, AI 50, US Optics scope, Maybe a matching build in .338 Lapua.

Did I mention a range to shoot it on (from my back porch)

After all the OP said "If money were no object

Jim

http://www.50bmgstore.com/images/aw50small2.jpg

http://www.armorarms.com/images/tac50_package_McMillan.jpg

Edited by Jim Norman

If money were not a consideration I would have Benny or Brazo's build matching feel and length Open & Limited guns probably 6". Open in 38SC or TJ, Limited in 40 of course, get some mags tuned, buy matching 1050's with bullet feeders, order 10,000 pcs Starline brass each caliber and order 100,000 Montana Gold bullets. Once I had the guns I could order some powder. I can dream with the best now I am waaiting for someone to give me the money.

:cheers: This totally sounds like the best plan to me. Then everything else would be up to me (wet fire, dry fire, mental conditioning). WOW. If Santa is listening ????????

:mellow:

Not being a wise a$$. But if (like you) I had the CZ and/or the XD. I SERIOUSLY would take that 2-3K and buy me A PILE of ammo and the best instructor I can find. If I had to do this all over again, he!!s bells, no question. That investment will pay you back huge. And you can build on it forever. A new pistola is very cool...for a few weeks. You wont be shooting it any better than your CZ/XD, but it will be cool.

I agree with Jimmy. Put some after market parts on the CZ or the XD, get a BUNCH OF AMMO, and go to a instructor.

• 2 weeks later...

<_< The only problem with an Open gun is its Diet. you can get great deals on open guns to fit your budget, But a new to you open gun is going to eat more than twice the rounds your current gun uses.

I do think you can get a custom gun from Benny Hill for just over your budget. The thing is the Custom gun will hold its value longer. I would never sell my three year old Benny Open gun for what I paid for it.

A Custom gun is almost like money in the bank , <_< not quite but almost :rolleyes: and its money you can play with.

Shoes bags non of it holds its value like custom Iron.

Besides your young in a few years life hits Overdrive and each year seams only 3 months long, Take care of your self and your marriage and the payoff is great