Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

WE / CQB Master

Rocket35

• 3 weeks later...

Cool video Jay! I took a peek at Evike's website, and I think I'll be ordering a single stack 1911 and accessories to practice with once I get moved into a new house and can set up some practice targets in the garage.

Thanks and your welcome guys! :cheers: Don't hesitate and let me know how things are going. If you have any questions drop me a line. :)

Well this is my first WE purchase. I have a slew of TM's and KWA's and have generally been steered away from the WE's but was intrigued by the obviously low price and Rockets video review (nice job by the way). I ordered it Monday online and got it Wednesday. Evike sent it out the same day I ordered (good service). Overall it looks good. I put about 100 bb's through it last night and it is a hammer. The price is what really drove me to try this - magwell, f/o sight, all metal, two mags included just can't be beat. That aside the rubber hits the road when the disciplined uspsa shooter is training with it. We can do what no kid can do to these and that's run the heck out of them practicing. I shoot about 1200 bb's a week playing in my garage (it does not take long). The equipement (brands) I use have been worth the extra money I paid because they have not broken with rigorous training use. That is where the value will really be found. I will run this for a while and update this post. No airsoft is immune to breaking, I mean long term quality, like breaking in the first 20k bb's. But hey for $105, I could buy three of these for what it takes to get my TM with the same extra stuff.

Rocket,

An update for you. I love the gun! Can't thank you enough for the advice. I finally shot it the other day and it is a blast. Plus the little booger can spit them out! My 7 year old thinks it is "way cool".

Your "upgrades" video's are great. Thank you very much for those too. I do have a question though, on your video where you bend the trigger spring, which way are you bending. In the video it is hard to tell which direction you start from.

One other dumb question - is it OK to reshoot the BB's? I am thinking of a way to catch the rounds but was not sure if they loose there shape or strength from being shot.

Oh, another. How long does a bottle of gas last for you and how often do you shoot? My wife shoots Glocks and she wants an airsoft now. We plan on building a range in our spare room for the winter months. I am trying to figure out supply needs and gas is the major concern for now.

Once again, had it not been for you and your advice I would still be searching for the answers to all of this. Can't thank you enough. If you need some Cobra or Huey parts let me know! :lol:

Thanks again,

BP

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be ordering one friday when i get paid. it will be my first gun for aaps. I have looked at TM's and everything, but i want to go cheap first to make sure i actually like it. and after i get it, i will need a holster belt and mag pouches. so anyone have any advice on these items?

has anyone ordered a cqb master lately? i am going to friday and it is saying they are on pre order and are not available until october 10th i believe is what it was, before it was september 26th. so do they have them in stock or not?

I'll check and get back with you tomorrow. ;)