Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Freebie, Nada, Zip, Nothing!, Free stuff inside...

ChuckS

I was just perusing the "Freebie, Nada, Zip, Nothing!, Free stuff inside..." thread and saw that there is a fair amount of trade for shipping-only deals going on. If this is going to continue, I would think that a freebie classified sub-forum might make it more workable without cluttering up the main classified forum or just one mega-thread.

Just a thought,

Chuck

I was just perusing the "Freebie, Nada, Zip, Nothing!, Free stuff inside..." thread and saw that there is a fair amount of trade for shipping-only deals going on. If this is going to continue, I would think that a freebie classified sub-forum might make it more workable without cluttering up the main classified forum or just one mega-thread.

Just a thought,

Chuck

I'll run it by the mods.

Thanks Chuck.

Brian

Just a thought,

Chuck

I'll run it by the mods.

Thanks Chuck.

Brian

Where is this "freebie area"

I cannot locate it, link by chance?