Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hairline Fracture

Micah

I haven't broken a bone since my senior year of highschool in a wrestling tournament, but yesterday I mannaged to get a little break in my right arm. At least the drugs are fun...and I get to practice the hell outa weak hand until I can move it again without stabbing pain :(

I haven't broken a bone since my senior year of highschool in a wrestling tournament, but yesterday I mannaged to get a little break in my right arm. At least the drugs are fun...and I get to practice the hell outa weak hand until I can move it again without stabbing pain :(

What happened?? Were you driving the lawn tractor shooting an airsoft and fell off? :devil:

hmmm, reminds me of a time when Jim rolled the Odyssey over on his arm and received a hairline fracture in his wrist.

It happened right before the NM Sectional which he had decided he would shoot anyway.

He removed the cast himself so he could practice and he also shot the match that way.

I seem to recall hearing ouch, ooo, ouch, sh** every time he shot. :surprise::roflol:

Took a long time to heal... :devil:

hmmm, reminds me of a time when Jim rolled the Odyssey over on his arm and received a hairline fracture in his wrist.

It happened right before the NM Sectional which he had decided he would shoot anyway.

He removed the cast himself so he could practice and he also shot the match that way.

I seem to recall hearing ouch, ooo, ouch, sh** every time he shot. :surprise::roflol:

Took a long time to heal... :devil:

Some people's kids eh ;)

It's quite goofy at best...I stepped in a hole while mowing (twisting my ankle) and to break my fall, against my better judgment I used my right arm against the lawn mower. Dumb dumb dumb.

Sounds like he was just a little scared when he found out that BSeevers and myself were going to shoot Production next Sunday! :surprise:

A triple amputation is not enough to ensure a victory in Production for you bud ;) Feel free to shoot Prod next weekend.

It's quite goofy at best...I stepped in a hole while mowing (twisting my ankle) and to break my fall, against my better judgment I used my right arm against the lawn mower. Dumb dumb dumb.
Sounds like he was just a little scared when he found out that BSeevers and myself were going to shoot Production next Sunday! :surprise:

A triple amputation is not enough to ensure a victory in Production for you bud ;) Feel free to shoot Prod next weekend.

You did what? At least my excuse involves surgery, scalpels n stuff.

Get well.

Well I understand you are well underway to the triple, cause you got married. That's 1 down of 3

SA-Thank you very much for the offer! I think I should be able to hump along just well enough for next Sunday's match.

Everyone else..., thankx for the best wishes and LOL! Hops were NEVER meant to be consumed by a man through straw.

Oops, since this became conversation-like I ought to move it to a more appropriate forum.

Blue One,

Not good! Will you be back to full throttle before the Ohio Sectionals and IPSC Nationals?

I guess I will shoot Production this weekend as I'll only need to contend with Dan and Adrian, that is if Chris and Bill aren't really shooting Production :surprise: