Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look Again: 1,000,000th Post Celebration

benos

We're going to have two winners for who made the millionth post.

The first is for who made the millionth post, including deleted posts.

And the winner for that post, on June 16, is Spray_N_Prey.

The second winner is for who made the millionth post (minus deleted posts) displayed by the forum's home page on July 31, 2009. The winner for that is our newest Mod, Tod Litt (00bullit).

Yea!

Thanks to High Lord Gomer for helping me figure out our second winner.

Honorable mentions for winner number 2 category:

g34 had the post before Tod's post:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...amp;pid=1028194

And cliffwalsh had the one 1,000,0001th post:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...amp;pid=1028196

I have a little memento something in the works for the 2 millionth post winners. But it's going to take me a little while to get it finished up.

Spray_N_Prey and Tod, in the meantime, PM me your mailing address and someday you'll get something in the mail.

;)

Thank you,

Brian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is all just way too cool. I can't describe how humbling it is to be in such good company with all the folks mentioned. Here's to Howard, Sam and all the other outstanding folks that give so freely of their time and advice. You guys rock! :bow:

Wow, this is all just way too cool. I can't describe how humbling it is to be in such good company with all the folks mentioned. Here's to Howard, Sam and all the other outstanding folks that give so freely of their time and advice. You guys rock! :bow:

And I'll have a similar fun little memento, down the road a bit, for THE BIG 3, as I'll have for the 1,000,000th post winners.

Congrats to the winners, they're all great. :cheers::cheers:

And I guess ole 00boolit is riding the wave......first a moderator, then the millionth post and to top it all off, a baby due any day now. :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thank you, Brian and everyone! I've been away for a while and was absolutely stunned to return and open a PM from Brian about this thread. Awesome!

Is anyone else going to stay outside late and watch the massive meteor shower tonight? :cheers:

Thank you, Brian and everyone! I've been away for a while and was absolutely stunned to return and open a PM from Brian about this thread. Awesome!

Is anyone else going to stay outside late and watch the massive meteor shower tonight? :cheers:

Cloud cover here is a bit too heavy. I hope to check back later and see some of the show.

well I was text'd about me being the 1,000,000 poster and just couldn't believe it and then I got text'd by another friend who told me that i won a Dillon 550 and all day long I was telling people at work how I won a Dillon 550 and then I came home and found out that it was between the top 3, talk about feeling like an idiot! LOL

i'm sure i'm going to get razzed on that one for a while, maybe nobody reads this forum...... :surprise:

I have a brand new 550B and a slew of goodies to go with it sitting at home as of day before yesterday. I got all of the goodies short of a case feeder to go with it. Still boggles my mind, thank you ALL and Brian in particular!!

I have a brand new 550B and a slew of goodies to go with it sitting at home as of day before yesterday. I got all of the goodies short of a case feeder to go with it. Still boggles my mind, thank you ALL and Brian in particular!!

Well deserved. :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

WOW :surprise: ......I just saw this and found out I made the big post with six zeroes behind it. Awesome! :cheers:

ima45dv8 said something the other day about this but I was unaware he was speaking of this.

Thanks Brian for making your forum the premier sight for competition shooting enthusiasts. Its truly a great place and my favorite place to spend time when I'm on the net. :bow:

This just made my day!

Maybe things are just starting to go my way for a change. First....my beautiful baby girl Kendall and now this. :D