Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look Again: 1,000,000th Post Celebration

benos

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what the millionth post will be... Will it be a stunning insight into the sport of shooting, a classified ad or a simple '+1'.

It will most likely be The Hammer telling me to get off my lazy arse and do something! ( and then PM'ing me that I did the wrong thing!)... :roflol:

Actually I hope its a new member with their first post saying HI!

:cheers:

We can't (at least I can't) forget Alamoshooter (Jamie Foote), another member I haven't seen to much from lately, but who's contributed much over the years.

He claims, "I don't know nuthin", and he can't spell, but he's shared alot of insights over the years, and entertained a lot too.

So here's to Jaime - :cheers:

403 posts to go - wouldn't surprise me to see the forum hit it sometime mid-morning. I'll be at work -

Will someone somehow be able to "show" the 1,000,000 post? Would be historic to see it!

Jack

Hey if I post in a classified ad, which does not increment your OWN post count ............. does it still count towards the forum post-count? :unsure:

I'm just saying .......... :rolleyes:

And if that's true, what about the Humor Forum? Would that eliminate ZHunter? :roflol:

Edited by Chris Keen

The finalist are definitely strong contenders and have all contributed to my knowledge.

G-Bart's idea of donating the money from the press to the Juniors is a true sign of class and definitely gets my vote!