Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Look Again: 1,000,000th Post Celebration

benos

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many great contributors. It's no coincidence that the first two that came to my mind were the first two mentioned in this thread. Howard and GMan.

My vote goes to HSmith. He consistently puts advice out there backed by real experience. His mag tuning service was legendary. He has been super helpful answering my gunsmithing questions via PM and hooking me up with a handfull of free bullets to try in my 40 cal open gun.

I'd vote for NEMO and MERLIN. The names alone speak volumes.

Thanks Ron. :blush: Most honored.

I'd like to nominate Mr. Ron Ankeny. I've never met him but have always enjoyed his contributions.

Hmm, sorta like asking which of my children I like best. I'd have to say out of all the very worthy candidates though I have to go with the Gman. Bart is not only helpful in general posts but has helped me numerous times with pesty pm questions.

Thanks though to all the members who share hard earned knowledge with those of us who are less informed. :bow: :bow: :bow:

I don't know the guy from a bar of 'soap' and he doesn't seem to post a lot, but I always enjoy reading what he has to say.

So I'm voting for 'Vulture'.

Mick

Thanks Mick, your check is in the mail. :)

He can't tune a piano, he can't tuna fish, he can't carry a tune, but he can tune a mag.

So i will vote for Howard as well.