Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Area 6 Multi-Gun Match - October 2-4!

We will be doing a Multi-Gun Match this year and will be using the San Angelo scoring method. Thanks again to Nordic Components and Tim Ubl for agreeing to be our Match Sponsor! I will post other sponsors as they come on board. Right now it looks like the mix of stages will be something like 1 each of Rifle, Pistol, & Shotgun, 4 combo (2 guns) stages and 2 of all 3 guns. That could change a little as Larry Turner and I try to balance things in the match. We will post updates as they become available and we will post the stages as soon as they are approved. I will be mailing out sponsor invitations, but you can shoot me an email here if you or your company would like to support this match! We appreciate our sponsors! :cheers:

Entry_Form__2009_A6_MGun.pdf

Edited by GAPEACH

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ya'll! I am working on getting range officers, so if you are interested, send me an email! I just added 2 more sponsors to our current list! MGM Targets and LaRue Tactical have signed on and I look forward to hearing from many others. We are working on the stages right now and we hope to have those completed soon.

Cindy :ph34r:

Thanks ya'll! I am working on getting range officers, so if you are interested, send me an email! I just added 2 more sponsors to our current list! MGM Targets and LaRue Tactical have signed on and I look forward to hearing from many others. We are working on the stages right now and we hope to have those completed soon.

Cindy :ph34r:

You know the match is doing well when we have sponsors call us and ask to participate. If you have liked the 3 gun matches before, this year's multigun will clearly be over the top!

By way of an update, it looks like you will need 72 shotshells, 8 slugs, 87 rifle and 90 pistol. Plan on shooting your rifle to 200 yards.

you might won't to bring some extra shotshells for one shot gun stage. it goes round and round and round :devil:

you might won't to bring some extra shotshells for one shot gun stage. it goes round and round and round :devil:

Oh no!! Not the "Circle of Death" - from years gone past?

I seem to remember there was another target that went with it. A narrow wall with 2 clays wobble wobbling behind it? That is my favorite shotgun target (too bad I can't shoot it worth a hoot :angry2: ). The "Wobble Wobble" is in the Tri-State shotgun match this weekend. Funny how really good target arrays just keep showing up from time to time.

michael

I seem to remember there was another target that went with it. A narrow wall with 2 clays wobble wobbling behind it? That is my favorite shotgun target (too bad I can't shoot it worth a hoot :angry2: ). The "Wobble Wobble" is in the Tri-State shotgun match this weekend. Funny how really good target arrays just keep showing up from time to time.

michael

yep!!! it is in the stage also. see yall this week end at tri-state match

michael

yep!!! it is in the stage also. see yall this week end at tri-state match

Let's use the correct names. Cash Circle. Woogie Wobble. :cheers:

As I look at the app, I see that HM is an"aggregate" division, what does that mean? You have to shoot a SS pistol in .45, a pump with irons, and a .308 that is either limited or tactical? How does the prize table work for something like this, will there be separate tables for optic and irons?

Since I don't shoot much USPSA 3-gun, is there going to be separate prize tables based on division participation, order of finish overall, or does pistol class come into play also?

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by Mike P

As I look at the app, I see that HM is an"aggregate" division, what does that mean? You have to shoot a SS pistol in .45, a pump with irons, and a .308 that is either limited or tactical? How does the prize table work for something like this, will there be separate tables for optic and irons?

Since I don't shoot much USPSA 3-gun, is there going to be separate prize tables based on division participation, order of finish overall, or does pistol class come into play also?

Thanks,

Mike

The 1st app had it wrong, look for the 2nd app (corrected). Heavy Metal Limited Divison or Heavy Metal Tactical Division. Hopefully we'll get the 3 reqired competitors to make the divisions for the match. Otherwise I've got to find some BIG mags for my single stack :angry2:

Match Info.

There will be Pistol on 5 stages, Rifle on 4 stages, Shotgun on 6 stages

S1 Rifle, S2 Shotgun Pistol, S3 Shotgun, S4 Shotgun Pistol Rifle, S5 Pistol, S6 Pistol,

S7 Chrono, S8 Shotgun Pistol Rifle, S9 Shotgun Rifle, S10 Shotgun

249 Rounds Total

Rifle 87 rounds,

Pistol 90 rounds

Shotgun 72 rounds (8 slugs, 64 bird shot)

Hope you enjoy these! :cheers:

Here are Stages 1-3

post-6812-1250016273_thumb.jpg

post-6812-1250016286_thumb.jpg

post-6812-1250016312_thumb.jpg