Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Airsoft Forum

benos

We now have an Airsoft Subforum, in the Training Techniques Forums.

So please start all new Airsoft related threads in it.

be

As usual, you are right on top of things. I was thinking just this morning that we should have an airsoft forum and here it is. Thanks! :cheers:

I have thrown that out there a couple times over the past few years. But was ridiculed by members. Why the change of heart Brian? Don't get me wrong, I still think there is ample need. :)

I have thrown that out there a couple times over the past few years. But was ridiculed by members. Why the change of heart Brian? Don't get me wrong, I still think there is ample need. :)

I'm not Brian, but clearly you were just ahead of the curve....... :roflol: :roflol:

....eventually some of us caught up......

....or we got tired of seeing airsoft threads littering the board, and decided to create a cupboard to stuff them into? :roflol: :roflol:

Seriously --- times changed, and we were getting enough airsoft traffic in the training forum, that we decided it warranted creating a subforum.

Like Nik said, times change. I think it has a lot to do with the recent ammo/primer situation, and many more shooters being forced by necessity to buy Airsofts if they wanted to maintain their training programs. In the process of which they came to really understand and appreciate the virtues of this particular piece of equipment. You were just ahead of the times, man. :)