Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New training toy

Flyin40

I don't have much time this yr, really no time at all to make it to practice or matches. I decided to go with an airsoft just so I could get trigger time. So far I'm impressed with the airsoft as a trainer. I bought a base Tokyo Marui gun and upgraded it with a new recoil spring, metal slide, comp, inner barrel, outer barrel, new mag valves, new piston head added a cmore and magwell. It is fun to shoot and cheap. I even ordered some airsoft poppers.

You can do actual reloads with the airsoft, you can't just drop them on a hard floor. I drop them in basket with a towel in it. I anxious to get to the range to see how I shoot my 22 and open gun after shooting the airsoft to see what the adjustment is switching. I also use a Ced Timer with an electronic stop plate that has 2 led lights and plugs into the timer to record your time.

Flyin

Check out Aaps They have monthly postal matches where you set up the stage at home.

post-5017-1247080906_thumb.jpg

post-5017-1247081206_thumb.jpg

Edited by Flyin40

I anxious to get to the range to see how I shoot my 22 and open gun after shooting the airsoft to see what the adjustment is switching.

Let us know what you find out when you do, please. I bet you'll find out your shooting has improved significantly.