Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm confused. How are the 2009 Winners already listed in the matchbook??? Did this match already take place?

post-4139-1254913669_thumb.jpg

i think that was last year results

Nope!! That would be a mistake on my part with my clumsy fingers. Those are last year's results with 2009 accidentally typed instead of 2008. I just corrected it and tweaked the output settings to get the targets to show up better with their borders more defined so feel free to reDL the matchbook file for an improved set of stage diagrams.

Thanks for the catch, Chris! =]

Kevin

Mark,

One of the group of shooters that's coming down from Virginia is trying to changed Divisions and hasn't been able to get anyone to respond to his emails. What do we need to do to get him registered correctly? I know he registered Single Stack and is currently listed as Open.

Thx.

Seth

Who is the competitor? I will change them as I start doing the final clean over the next week.

Mark,

One of the group of shooters that's coming down from Virginia is trying to changed Divisions and hasn't been able to get anyone to respond to his emails. What do we need to do to get him registered correctly? I know he registered Single Stack and is currently listed as Open.

Thx.

Seth

I know there have been some requests to change this or change that and I save them in email but I now have hundreds of emails in the match folder so needless to say I probably missed some. So, if you have asked me for a change and it is not reflected on the current squadding please let me know and I will fix it. Also, I still have spots for all time slots so don't be bashful, lets get those apps in.

Thanks!!!

Mark

Mark,

Competitor is Jeff Salzberg, TY49298. He's shooting Single Stack.

I think he has shot you an email also.

Hoping to save someone a hassle at registration and when you pull classification.

Thx.

Seth

Just got back from the range after a weekend of setup with some great volunteers! Everything is coming together nicely!

For those who attended last year, I am hoping the Hot Dog Lady will be making another appearance Friday-Sunday but will not know for sure until tomorrow. One way or another there will be food services at the match.

Thanks!

I will be there to defend my title.

Lets see

I haven't practiced.

I haven't loaded.

I haven't cleaned my gun

The last time I shot my USPSA gun, it messed up.

I am as ready as I can be see ya'll Saturday

3 Days and counting! All competitors should be in the squadding matrix, in the right time slot, and in the right Division. If you are not please let me know ASAP. For those who just decided they want to shoot this awesome match we still have room in all slots. Please get email me your name, USPSA number, and division in an email I need all advanced entries by 5PM tomorrow, Tuesday 10/20. We will accept walk-ups at the match.

See you in 3 days!

Thanks!

Mark

3 Days and counting! All competitors should be in the squadding matrix, in the right time slot, and in the right Division. If you are not please let me know ASAP. For those who just decided they want to shoot this awesome match we still have room in all slots. Please get email me your name, USPSA number, and division in an email I need all advanced entries by 5PM tomorrow, Tuesday 10/20. We will accept walk-ups at the match.

See you in 3 days!

Thanks!

Mark

That's good to hear, I had a shooter call me last night about a late entry. I'll pass the word.

Here's to hoping the rain holds off on Friday. Looking nasty as of now.

It'll change since I'm shooting Sat PM/Sun AM :rolleyes:

Friday: Showers likely, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. High near 69. Southeast wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Friday Night: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 2am. Low around 57. South wind between 5 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

Saturday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.

Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.

Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 70.