Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finally back from the dust and wind of the 2009 Open Nationals in Las Vegas.

We have updated all of the registrations received through yesterday's mail and they will be posted into the system in the next day or so. You will receive an email letting you know that it is time for you to go in and self squad.

Unless you have already been squaded or have directly received an email from the Match Director all Friday squad slots are now full. You will need to be squaded on for the weekend squad choices.

Thanks and see everyone on the range.

Jeff

Treasurer

River Bend Practical Shooters

Georgia State Championship

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

***************** GA State 2009 Update *****************

We are currently at 73 with 5 weeks before the match. I have updated the online squadding with all apps received thru yesterday. If you do not see your name please contact Jeffrey or me. If you are an RO for Saturday and Sunday you can squad yourself on Friday or email me with your squad request and I have space reserved on all Friday squads for ROs (I expect the online squads for Friday will be full by tomorrow so many of you ROs will have to email me you preferred squad). If you have signed up as a competitor but would like to RO I would be happy to have more so please email me. If you have not signed up at all but would like to RO please get you application in ASAP because we have to order shirts. ROs can email their apps to me or to Jeffrey.

Looking forward to a great match!!!

Thanks!

Mark

Ladies and Gents:

Things are coming along well!!!

All entries received thru 9/22 are on line for self squadding. If you sent us an application before the 16 or so and do not see your name please let me know. If you are an RO working Saturday and Sunday please drop me a note and let me know what squad you would like to be on as Friday squads are now locked. If you are a competitor that would like to shoot Friday you will have to email me as well.

Thank you!

Mark

Well I'm not ready but, I'll be there. I just shot my first Open match since last years Ga State. It didn't feel right but, man it felt good. Now I remember why I like shooting Open so much. Look out C class, oh I'm A class. (oops) :blush: I've got to go I need to practice.

Ronnie

New bays are in but we will be shooting on the same range as last year. The bays have just been finished and although Mother Nature promised nice weather any precip at all and it will be muddy as the grasses are not all in yet. We are over seeding with rye as well but timing is an issue with that coming in.

Finally got off my azz and sent my application yesterday. Experiencing a little burnout lately......

Come on Boz, Little Debbie is counting on you!

Looks like 2 spots available on Debbie's squad. One has my name on it as soon as I get my password.

Quick Update - getting between 1 and 3 entries a day. All entries received thru 9/29 are on line for self squadding. If you sent us an application before the 26th or so and do not see your name please let me know. If you are an RO working Saturday and Sunday please drop me a note and let me know which squad you would like to be on as Friday squads are now locked. If you are a competitor that would like to shoot Friday you will have to email me as well.

Look forward to seeing everyone in about 3 weeks!

Thanks!

Mark

OK ladies and gentlemen we are 2 and a half weeks away from the state match. I have a few Friday spots left and with the lack of interest in Saturday/Sunday spots I may open more all day saturday squads. If you do not have your apps in the mail yet please get them to me ASAP.

Thanks!

Mark