Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Airsoft?

fiddler

Depends on the Airsoft, and depends on the holster. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My HFC Glock 17 fits in my everyday carry rig, a straight drop Blade-Tech Standard Belt holster just fine. A bit more snugly than the real gun, but not at all out-of-line for good draw and fire practice. OTOH I've had serious Airsofters tell me that some of their "guns" won't fit some of their holsters. Like I said, it depends.

Depends on the Airsoft, and depends on the holster. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. My HFC Glock 17 fits in my everyday carry rig, a straight drop Blade-Tech Standard Belt holster just fine. A bit more snugly than the real gun, but not at all out-of-line for good draw and fire practice. OTOH I've had serious Airsofters tell me that some of their "guns" won't fit some of their holsters. Like I said, it depends.

+1

I know that neither the Tokyo Marui nor the KSC Glock 17/34 models will fit in a standard Glock holster without some modifications to the holster or the pistol.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is also the case with the M&P model but I don't know for sure.

Is there a blowback type airsoft M&P? S&W have a CO2 model on their site.

Anyone have any experience with these?

To answer you your question at the begining of the post. No on blowback, Yes I have theCo2 one. This was my first Co2 and I recognize its positives. It is a straight shooter and knocks down plates good, the magazine does not get as cold as green gas gun so I can run it all the way through one cartridge. You can shoot about 250 b's per cartridge. If you are shooting a moving ten shot coarse in your garage, that's like 20 something runs and that is a good work out per cartridge. Runs good and seems solid because there is not alot of moving parts. As far as the airsoft and holsters, I don't fret a sloppy fit, I am only drawing from it and I am not worrying about retention. Both my DOH holsters are very loose anyway and there has not been one airsoft I have (KSC, KWA, TM) that has not at least just fit in into it, albeit not perfectly. I don't shoot a real M&P but I am falling into one of those phases where I feel that it should be my ability to shoot and navigate a coarse regardless of what is in my hand. It is also fun just to feel and see something different to recharge the mental batteries.

Negatives, It has a long, heavy snappy trigger. But thats just better training, if I can manage that, I can do any trigger. The slide does not blow back. BB's capacity is like a single stack, so you will have to fill it after every run. But are these negatives. Negatives are when airsofts break and you can't use them. For how cheap they are, get it and have fun.

Shoot me a pm, I will video it, if you want to see how it runs.