Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

shirt Printing- who is a good source?

shootingchef

I've been researching for my Polo shirts for Area 4. what I am finding is not within my budget. I am trying to get a polo shirt with printing on the front pocket and back for 15.00 shipped. any suggestions would be appreciated.

Call Tech-wear and be done with it. Sue is great to work with, and the product is top notch. It might be a little higher than your price point, but the quality is worth it. They also support the sport.

Just my .02

Tom

thanks for the input, these give some places to look.

I have a poor history with techwear, I won't buy from them if I can help it.

I have several of Marshall's shirts from emblazon, good stuff but out of my price range.

Call D-Sport in Columbia, MO. They make all the shirts for the Bianchi Cup and we get them to do the trophys and shirts for our Regional and State AP matches here in VA. Great people to work with. (800-449-8018) Talk to Grant, he's on the BE site and he and his wife both shoot. She won High Lady at the World AP match in NZ last fall, so you now they support shooting!

:cheers:

Alan~^~

Shootingchef - Many shooters that I visit with enjoy wearing the TW shirts because of the "breathable" material. Cotton and cotten blends with a nice screen print are trending out as more and more competitors enjoy the comfort of shirts that breath. TW has taken huge steps to improve customer service. Sue is a very nice lady and I'm sure she would be willing to work out any differences. They are huge supporters of our sport.

Shootingchef - Many shooters that I visit with enjoy wearing the TW shirts because of the "breathable" material. Cotton and cotten blends with a nice screen print are trending out as more and more competitors enjoy the comfort of shirts that breath. TW has taken huge steps to improve customer service. Sue is a very nice lady and I'm sure she would be willing to work out any differences. They are huge supporters of our sport.

I love Techwear shirts, I own several. I just will not use them again. Personal choice.