Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Eric Wesselman e-mail or number?

THM7

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but does anyone have Eric Wesselman (Tru grip) contact info. I have not received my order (made almost 2 mo ago) and I have not gotten any response to my e-mails.

Try his dealer forum --- that should provide a link to his website. He was last seen here ~ 8 months ago.....

IIRC, he requested (somewhere here I think) that orders should ideally go through his dealers --- because his 9-5 career was keeping him pretty busy, often for weeks/months at a stretch....

Given past experience, I'm sure you'll see your order --- the question would be when.... :D :D

I ordered a couple of the Tru-Grip kits at the end of April. I got the following message from Eric:

Hi,

Thanks so much for your order! My usual time for shipping orders these days is between 2 and 3 weeks depending on whether or not I'm travelling for the day job. I'm gone pretty frequently now, so I'm usually backordered and playing catch up. If you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, please don't hesistate to contact me via email or phone. If I don't answer, please just leave a message and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

If you feel you've waited too long, a refund is NO problem at all.

Thanks for your business!

Take Care,

Eric Wesselman

eric@ericwesselman.com

Eric was true to his word and I got the grip kits 2 1/2 weeks later.

Well I placed my order May 8th...Paypal charged my credit card. I have no issues waiting but after a month I thought maybe I should see if he shipped it...could have got lost in the mail. Yet to get any kind of response...