Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

XDm

TM262

Does anyone have any recommendations on XDm 9mm magazine pouches for Production? Is there a magazine pouch that will work with the XD and XDm magazines both? Does anyone use the CR Speed pouches?

Does anyone have any recommendations on XDm 9mm magazine pouches for Production? Is there a magazine pouch that will work with the XD and XDm magazines both? Does anyone use the CR Speed pouches?

CR Speed pouches work and are very popular. I personally use the Blackhawk CQC pouches and I couldn't be happier. They work for the XD and the XDM both. I use a CR Speed belt and I put velcro on the back of the mag pouch clip to make sure they don't slip.

I use pouches made by a company called ATEC. These pouches are the best you will find for the money. The guy makes them one at a time and the price will shock you. His name is Rick Amos and you can find him on the web by looking up Amos Tactical. I believe his pouches are $15 each and I promise you that they are as touch and anyones. His customer service is world class! Look him up and give them a try.

• 4 months later...

I use the single safariland 773 made for the glock 17/22. They fit my xdm perfectly and xd will fit but a little loose. I got mine from reddotshooting.com. 29.00 each and free shipping. Fobus paddle for the same model glock will also work.