R&R sight mount

Internal mods too many to list...nickel plating on receiver and carrier

Left side charging handle

PICT0008.jpg

PICT0009-1.jpg

PICT0014-1.jpg

PICT0011-1.jpg

Edited by GentlemanJim

Jim, that is absolutely awesome! I just wish I wasn't so pinched or I would have you working on mine, too! Maybe in a few months, if I keep busy.

I think you have reached the pinnacle of the saiga 12 mountain! Can't wait to see it & see it run in person.

MLM

You taking that to Johnson 3 gun? That is really nice!

Yep :rolleyes:

Its goin to Johnson

It would be nice to practice shooting it a bit...but its pretty buisy around here and I have six guns to get up to snuff :wacko:

I know I dont shoot flying birds very well with a DOT :mellow: ..It needs a bead :cheers:

Jim

That turned out looking pretty cool, hoping it's a runner for ya.

Got a question on the mag release. Just from an ergonomic standpoint, what is the benefit of the new setup over the last one? The previous setup looked to have more mechanical advantage using the thumb of the strong hand (assuming you're right handed) to activate it vs the new version which looks like you'd need to use the trigger finger to leverage downwards on it.

Just curious, I have no Saiga experience, just like checking out cool new stuff.

Thanks.

That turned out looking pretty cool, hoping it's a runner for ya.

Got a question on the mag release. Just from an ergonomic standpoint, what is the benefit of the new setup over the last one? The previous setup looked to have more mechanical advantage using the thumb of the strong hand (assuming you're right handed) to activate it vs the new version which looks like you'd need to use the trigger finger to leverage downwards on it.

Just curious, I have no Saiga experience, just like checking out cool new stuff.

Thanks.

The right hand relese is easy to use ...and my trigger finger is already trained :D

and Using the thumb breaks your grip when you do it

Jim

You could make a fortune selling them to hollywood movies!

Cool looking gun has a new meaning

Forget Hollywood. I would start marketing it directly to gangstas! It would be a nice looking shotgun to complement an ensemble consisting of large quantities of BLING and a big grill up front.

JK. I'll bet it shoots great. I need one in Realtree HD for turkey season next spring.

• 2 weeks later...