Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seller & Bellot [ Small Rifle primers]

k&j223

Thought I would let you know UPS just delivered my order of seller & bellot sm rifle primers. I only ordered them 2 wks ago. I'm impressed, the man that I spoke to [bill ] said he thought that their order would be in at apx 2 wks, boy he was sure right. I don't know how many they got in but give them a call, if they happen to be out, go ahead & place your order. You shouldn't have to wait to long. The co. is Sinclair International 800-717-8211 Very nice co to do business with, shipped my orders out quick. I had heard that they were a great co., now I know for sure. They keep their word & care about their customers. Now i'm on my way down stairs to load up some 223, i'll let you know soon how they work out!!!! Good Shooting, Ken

Thanks, Ken, I just ordered 5,000 and they

said they'll send them out Monday:)) I really

couldn't believe it !!!

I left some for anybody else who's also in a jam...

Still waiting for my primary order from PV from last

February:((

Jack

Thanks, Ken, I just ordered 5,000 and they

said they'll send them out Monday:)) I really

couldn't believe it !!!

I left some for anybody else who's also in a jam...

Still waiting for my primary order from PV from last

February:((

Jack

Jack, I'm glad you were able to order some primers. I couldn't beleve it as well that I was able to get an order so quick. I've been priming some 223 since my Ist post & they work as well as ccI 400 . I measured several & they were the same as ccI, don't know how hard the cup is tho. I received 1 post telling me that they go bang every time. Thats all I care about. I've still got to go to the range yet!!! I'll let you know. Thanks Ken