Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mother of Ronnie Shores

IronEqualizer

Ronnie Shores lost his mom today. Ronnie has been the kind of son every mother would love to have. Ronnie has taken care of her daily for well over a year and no matter how busy he was he always found time to go see her and spend time with her every day through the hospital and nursing home stays. From everyone at EAGC our prayers are with him and his family.

AL

Ronnie,

Sorry to hear about your Mom...

Great Mom's really touch our hearts and their loss is one of life's toughest stumbling blocks.

You have my heart felt condolences.

Larry

Thanks everybody.

We've all been there or will be there and just knowing that someone cares means the world to me. It's not always the words we say. Sometimes, it's the fact that we just say something. That alone can give us the strength we need.

Thank God she didn't suffer. She had already done enough of that.

Many Thanks for your support and blessings. :bow:

Ronnie

Ronnie - I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Michael & I both lost our moms last year and there are no words to make you feel better, but add us to the list also if you need anything. I know it won't help your heart, but maybe a batch of my brownies will help something. If you pm me with your address, I'll ship you out some on Monday. Prayers are going your way.

The Tallahassee Crew