Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI 22 Upper

Don't know about the C-more, but at $25 per mag there's no reason not to load up on the Advantage Arms polymer mags that are made for it. They work 100%. Talking single column of course.

This scope mount is available to replace the iron sight shroud Scope Mount, but aren't C-mores normally on a frame mount?

So the mount works on the STI Conversion? I have a Marvel Precision unit already for my STI and I already have 3 double stack mags for it. Just making sure they work. My converision is in the shop right now. I have the rail already for my Marvel Conversion so I'm wondering if it will work on the STI conversion?? I think the best bet is to contact Bob and find out straight from him.

Thks

Flyin

The STI/AA Conversion is Bob Marvel's latest target model design. I don't know how much it differs from the Marvel Precision Unit 1. Bob Marvel is no longer associated with Marvel Precision. You might try contacting the source http://www.bobmarvelcustomguns.com/contact-us.html

Yep, I sent Bob an email about an hr ago. The STI and the Marvel Precision topend looks alittle different. I have a MP unit one with 3 mags, scope mount, sight rib, compensator and extra springs for it. I'm hoping it will all work with the new STI conversion. It will save alot of money. My Unit 1 just arrived to Marvel Precision today. Two cracked slides so far. I'll see what they say.......... Its way past warranty and has been a great tool for improvment. My unit was past warranty and I had to buy a new slide. It cracked in a short time but that slide was under warranty so they asked me to send the entire unit it. If the unit is finished thats ok. It has paid for itself 100 times over. I'll just sell the parts and buy a new conversion.

Flyin