Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who sells custom STI grips?

PistolPete

I want to have a pair of stippled, undercut, and shaved grips done for my STI guns. I want to have these done in a certain way to mirror a set of grips on another gun. Does anyone know who sells these and how I can contact them?

Thanks,

Pete

I want to have a pair of stippled, undercut, and shaved grips done for my STI guns. I want to have these done in a certain way to mirror a set of grips on another gun. Does anyone know who sells these and how I can contact them?

Thanks,

Pete

www.advancedperformanceshooting.com

No one has been working the grips as long or has more repeat customers.

Thanks,

Pete

Post some pics and we can try to figure out who's design it is.

Ive seen Larry Whites grips on some of Benny's guns.

Thats who Id go to If I was afraid to toast on my own grip.

Thanks,

Pete

Jim did a 3-gun set including an SV grip for me. I couldn't be happier!

Thanks,

Pete

+1 Jim Shanahan grips rock! Active link to Advanced Performance Shooting

Brazos did the grips on my first open gun and they are just PERFECT. On my other guns they are a little different. He doesn't do the custom cuts etc. if you just buy the grips so I'm looking to replicate the first grips. I can post pics later when I get home. He did the front strap a certain way that makes a HUGE difference.

Pete

If you're at all handy with tools and like fun projects it's easy to do your own....and you'd be able to match them up to your current grips by simply holding one then the other as you go. Pretty much all you need to know:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=784502

+1

Its pretty easy if you have a Dremel tool, soldering iron, and some sand paper.