Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 South Carolina Section Championship

Actually, I figured your leg had healed up fine, and you were still maintaining the charade so you would have an excuse if (when) Tommy kicks your butt on a stage. :lol:

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 SC State Match Statistician

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busted!

Actually, Tommy's been kicking my butt on stages and at matches as a whole. I doubt that if/when I can move decently again I will ever be able to catch him.

Easy... cheat :roflol:

My poor Daughter doesn't stand a chance :devil:

Anyone have a breakdown on shooters? While I'm hoping to at least compete in SS-D, I'm sure to win "Ugliest gun on the range". :)

Leam

My 2 week old registration list shows 22 registered in SS. 2 Ms, 3 As and lots of Bs and Cs. Couple of Ds. Should be pretty competative!

I've got work on friday. How much of a hassle would anyone think I'd have trying to beat my way through Augusta on I20 at 'O-Dark-30 Saturday morning on Masters Weekend?

I Don't know what to tell you on that one, Bill. Better allow for a little extra time.

I don't think you'd have any trouble at all. I-20 through here is now 3 or 4 lanes each way. It doesn't narrow down to 2 lanes until after the Riverwatch exit (last GA exit) and Masters traffic will have gotten off by or before then.

Stay in the left lane and keep the hammer down (pun intended)!

I've got work on friday. How much of a hassle would anyone think I'd have trying to beat my way through Augusta on I20 at 'O-Dark-30 Saturday morning on Masters Weekend?

Bill, if you arrive a bit late, it may not be a problem to make up anything you missed. In addition to lunch, there are two 45 min "break" periods during the day. Also, Saturday shooters do not paste targets, re-set steel, etc. So once you have shot a stage, it is usually not a problem to leave your squad and pick up one you may have missed.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Edited by LChico

Wait...you mean you guys are from GEORGIA?!?!?!

I mean, it would be different if you were from the *other* Carolina, but.... devil.gif

Got you boxed in , bub...I'm "from" NC but currently living in GA. Either way, a missionary of proper barbque to the uncultured...

Leam

Jack:

There is a last minute possibility that i may be able to make it on Saturday. Do you think you will have room for a "walk on"???

I can always find a spot - but it will be where ever I have an opening (from someone that cancelled). Obviously, "day of the match" squad request may not be possible.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Hey Bill, always willing to help a Ga shooter out. Grab me from Stage 2; if I can heist a timer I'll run you whereever you need to go.

Leam

Okay, I'm coming over; Linda says I'm on the 8:45 a.m. squad, whichever one that is. Gonna be a long day, but should be fun!

Jack:

There is a last minute possibility that i may be able to make it on Saturday. Do you think you will have room for a "walk on"???

I can always find a spot - but it will be where ever I have an opening (from someone that cancelled). Obviously, "day of the match" squad request may not be possible.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Thanks Linda...

For those of you who tried to come by the range late this afternoon, sorry you could not get access. Weather was starting to come in (we are currently under a tornado warning) so we left the range early. I hope everything is still there in the morning. :blink:

Anyway, we'll see you in the morning.

Hey...you said the gate would be open Friday morning. It's Friday morning, I'm here, and I can't get in! Help!

I'll see you at 6AM :surprise:

Only the campers beat me to the range

Linda Chico (L-2035)