Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2010 South Carolina Section Championship

Mark Your Calendars:

The 2010 South Carolina Section Championship will be April 9-10, 2010 (yes, we are moving it back to avoid the heat).

The match will return to Mid-Carolina Rifle Club.

One day format - shoot either Friday or Saturday

8 Stages, 200 rounds minimum.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya really know how to tempt a guy. :D Now all I have to do is get this match past my spouse. :surprise:

Okay...That and get enough practice to worry a good number of the other revolver shooters.......Not really counting on that happening, but we all have to dream (I mean have goals) :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Update on the Shirts:

They will be a light grey (both the T-shirt and polo shirt). They are good quality Beefy Ts and Outter Banks polo shirts..100% cotton. The images are below. The Palmetto tree logo will be on the left breast of both the polo and t-shirt. The shooter image will be on the back of the t-shirt. The polo will be embroidered and the t-shirt screen printed.

If you have not yet ordered a shirt, its not too late. Place your order with Linda no later than Sunday, March 28.

See you in April.

post-950-126939371995_thumb.gif

post-950-126939375408_thumb.gif

A few questions:

when/where is registration?

At the hotel Thursday night or at the range Friday morning.

will we be able to walk the stages on thursday?

Yep, after 3 p.m. or so.

what time do we start on friday?

8:30 or as close to as possible (we have to calibrate poppers and chrono calibration guns).thanks.

See you then!

A little update regarding Stage 6, No Time for Tea. I submitted two versions of this statge to John Amidon for approval. The version posted on line has poppers and we were going to use this version if we came up short on staff. Linda tells me that staff will not be an issue, so I can use the version I wanted to use.....with a Texas Star in place of the poppers... :devil::devil: .

I hope to have the updtaed version online tonight.

See y'all next week!

...so I can use the version I wanted to use.....with a Texas Star in place of the poppers... devil.gifdevil.gif ...

OH NO!! After working the Star last year I got to where I could reset it faster than I could shoot it. (No, that doesn't mean I want to do it again this year)

...so I can use the version I wanted to use.....with a Texas Star in place of the poppers... devil.gifdevil.gif ...

OH NO!! After working the Star last year I got to where I could reset it faster than I could shoot it. (No, that doesn't mean I want to do it again this year)

Shoot it? Or reset it? :devil:

Oh Oh Mike, You might have just volunteered yourself!

Of course, you could always claim the "gimpy" exception...

Shoot it? Or reset it? devil.gif

I don't shoot the star as much as I shoot *at* it.

Oh Oh Mike, You might have just volunteered yourself!

Honestly, it wasn't that bad once I got it down. It was actually easier to do by myself than with help.

Of course, you could always claim the "gimpy" exception...

Gimpy?!? Are you referring to my Pimp-Walk that I have perfected so well?